Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Hair Loss

I'm almost freaking out...this is the most hair I've lost in quite some time now...about 200-400 strands daily! I'm not sure whether it's hormones, stress (who doesn't have any?!?!) or diet, or the combination of being on antibiotics from being sick with a nasty cold for the last 10 days along with the rest of our household. I think I eat a great diet, however I'm lacking exercise. Today I tried applying fresh aloe and honey with a drop of coconut oil for about 45 mins before washing. I also ordered a sea buckthorn shampoo to use if it is in fact a scalp/hormone issue as I've had some dandruff lately. I will keep you all posted on how it goes! Wish me luck. Your Hair Is Your Beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Google+

Google+ Followers

Total Pageviews

Copyright