Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Reasons you Shouldn't Drink SODA!

I personally have been off soda for many years now, I wanna say about 10 years now. If I go over to someone's house I might have some, but generally we make a point of not buying it. I am no skinnier because of it, but my lab blood results are always a reflection of it.  I try to drink a lot of water. Sometimes it's not easy to drink as many oz. per your body weight as you should, but it's always best to go with the rule of thumb which is 8 glasses a day. A glass is 8 oz, so you should be aiming for 64 ounces per day, more if you're overweight.




Diet Soda is no Better!






Do You Think Any Other Drinks are Better than Water? 


Sugar Unveiled: 





Source: holisticdad.net
Update 1/24/14: http://www.clickorlando.com/lifestyle/health/Consumer-Reports-Caramel-coloring-danger/-/1636830/24071896/-/ldhhhsz/-/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Google+

Google+ Followers

Total Pageviews

Copyright