Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

My Favorite Super-food: Avocados!

I buy avocados routinely when they're in season. I love it in a fresh guacamole, salsa dips, salads, by itself with salt, even mixed in with rice, curry, or a split-pea soup we call "daal". Avocados are the absolute best all around superfood. Rich in it's monounsaturated fats, antioxidants, CoQ10 and Vitamin E, it's packed with so much more. See for yourself. If' you'd like to try it as a snack or appetizer, here's a quick recipe:

Zesty Guacamole Salad Recipe



Get your collagen in now, so you won't need botox later!  Great for preventing stretch marks as well. 


Here are some other super-foods I like: (I'd like to try Argula, Ginseng, and Soursop soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Google+

Google+ Followers

Total Pageviews

Copyright