Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Do You Buy or Eat Tyson Foods? The Walmart Meat Supplier

I normally don't go to the extent of telling readers to boycott any particular brand. I'm not paid for my opinions or my posts on things I've reviewed. However, I do get paid for advertisements on my page but again, not for my content. This is the most cruel thing I've ever seen done to animals. Please watch this video and boycott Tyson Foods. Its a long shot to ask people to give up eating pork, but please look into where your food is coming from and go the humane way to say the least. Even if they decide to clean up their act I would never trust a company that has a history of such horrifying acts.


VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED:





And yes, I'm a bit of a tree-hugger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Google+

Google+ Followers

Total Pageviews

Copyright